Our contact details:
16 Castle Street
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Contact Number
• Charity Details
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in TSO Hosting Servers and on a paper file at The Cleary Foundation HQ
We keep your Name, Address, and Charity Details on file indefinitely. On request, we can anonymize your data from personal information but will keep the charity details on file.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• Funding Application Form
We use the information that you have given us in order to track who we have given funding to and how much.
We may share this information with trustees of The Cleary Foundation in private meetings only.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (site admin)
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on the right to erasure form here or using the contact details at the top of this page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk